Friday, March 10, 2023

Snowshoeing

 



Perception


Putting on the gloves & turning 

southwest to my poles

I catch a blast of gold mahogany 

on the Utah horizon


A knock-out break in the dusk's 

concrete gray overcast

Light peltings of snow crystals 

melt on my parka


The coda of the clouds chases me 

down Oak Hill's slopes

where, on the ropes, I can see 

through the storm's 


weakening punches. A peek of blue 

sky east towards 

the Wilsons. Mist rising from 

the ring of Wrights Mesa


I snow-walk my tracks back 

to Thunder Trails Road

where my patient bot-mobile waits 

for me & life's key


McRedeye sez

 "I'm no determinist like Einstein

WISIWYCM.  WISIWYCM

What I See Is What You Call the Multiverse

I call itki me"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and civil dialogue encouraged